We are looking for a Risk Assessment Administator to aid our Design Team based in London with a variety of Security Needs Assessments and to assist with the administration of a variety of projects, the role requires extensive attention to detail, revising a multiude of documents and being able to put together key information in a set template for key stakeholders.
The role is to be based at our Loop Street Office in Cape Town, South Africa with our newly established team. Extensive travel will not be required however candidates must have the right to work in South Africa and ideally be passport holders.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Act as a Security Risk Assessment Administrator
- Facilitate smooth conduct of Risk Assessment (including Legal & Regulatory) on Applications, Network & Systems;
- Perform end to end Security Needs Assessments
- Ensure all the risks are documented, classified and addressed with appropriate action as per QCIC standards;
- Actively participate in reviewing and improving the Security Controls implemented in the organization
- Identify effective measures which support safe access to and from the building and ensure that security needs are understood and taken into account in the design and specification
- Reviewing of crime and disorder issues in the immediate vicinity, perform a visual screening assessment of the site and surroundings and identify the risks and appropriate mitigations, both passive and active, to ensure an effective security solution for the proposed development.
- Onboard the project with relevant documentation for initiation
- Schedule meetings as required
- Project plan maintenance and updates (using MS Projects or similar software)
- Maintain Sharepoint project documentation
- Takes meeting minutes and action items during meetings and performs follow-up to ensure delivery is met within the timelines
- Track and monitor projects milestones
- Create and maintain spreadsheets/ graphics/ slide presentation/ dashboards as required
- Be able to communicate effectively at all levels
- Produce project status and risk reports
- Prepare and provide documentation to internal teams and key stakeholders
- Coordinate and reschedule resources to develop these project deliverables (Update resource and leave schedule for accurate resource planning)
- Financial administration including Regular updates on project costing reconciliation and checking for correctness
BS7858 International Security clearance will be required for this post.