The main purpose of the role is to retain existing ISO Standard (ISO 9001, 14001 and ISO 27001) certifications whilst building and improving our existing management systems. There is the possibility of extending this role and adding the challenge of assisting with our external Security related risk assessments.
To apply the candidate must come from a similar position having had responsibility forimplementing an Integrated Management System with a strong Information Security bias. The candidate should be experienced in ISO certifications above and be comfortable communicating across a global organisation.
- Own, challenge, manage and continuously improve the existing management systems.
- Maintain the Management Systems to enable certification to ISO 27001, 14001 and 9001 to support the delivery of exceptional service to all stakeholders.
- Accountable for the ISO certification cycle including surveillance audits and re-certification audits
- Conduct internal audits against the QMS and ISMS processes and procedures.
- Establish and provide Leadership on best practice in compliance matters
- Mentor and develop staff to ensure that they understand the Management Systems.
- Promote the accurate reporting of nonconformances and provide advice on closing out actions and using these to drive improvements to the bsuiness
- Set compliance objectives and targets which support the business in achieving its aims.
- Lead continuous evaluation and improvement of the Management Systems.
- Conduct risk assessments and periodic reviews of such assessments.
- Promote Awareness – ensure that the Management System procedures are effectively understood by all functions in the business and embedded into everything we do.
- Remain current with compliance-related developments.
New Challenge – Security Risk Assessments
- Assist with the smooth conduct of Clients Security Risk Assessment (including Legal & Regulatory on Applications
- Ensure all the risks are documented, classified and addressed with appropriate action as per QCIC standards
- Assist with proper documentation and methodical recording of clients Security risks
- Reviewing of crime and disorder issues in the immediate vicinity of projects, perform a visual screening assessment of the site using Google Maps and surroundings and identify the risks and appropriate mitigations, both passive and active, to ensure an effective security solution for the proposed development.
- Identify effective measures which support safe access to and from buildings and ensure that security needs are understood and taken into account in the design and specification
Skills and Experience
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent work-related experience.
- The applicant must be experienced in maintaining management systems and have a high level of knowledge of the ISO 9001 and IS0 27001 standards and their application.
- Possess excellent IT skills
- Proven experience of contributing to the success of multi-discipline teams.
- Experience of conducting internal audits both vertically and horizontally and writing concise reports.
- Ability to communicate at all levels, adapting the style of communication to meet the needs of the audience.
- Ability to effectively plan and coordinate projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to manage and maximise the potential of staff.
- Demonstrate a high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrate a flexible approach to work and a high level of self-motivation.
- Ability to exercise discretion and confidentiality.
- Lead Auditors Course set by the International Register of Certified Auditors or similar
- Experience within the Physical Security industry
- Demonstrable experience of successfully leading and managing an accredited ISO management system/compliance team
- Environmental Management Diploma or equivalent
- Certificate/Diploma in Quality Management
- Knowledge of Security Risk Assessments
NB: Security clearance will be required for this post.