We are seeking an experienced and independent technical project manager to initially oversee the successful delivery of a large CCTV upgrade project. Other projects may run concurrent and the individual needs to be experienced in a complex and fast paced environment.
On projects the PM will be the lead from within QCIC and will need to manage the following:-
Budget & Schedule Management: The PM will ensure tight schedules are adhered to and will be accountable for the project timelines and QCIC budgets. The PM will be expected to manage commercial delivery responsibilities, including conformance to a range of project reporting requirements.
Vendor Management: The PM will be expected to work with the client teams to manage the successful vendor/s under existing contractual terms. This will include all aspects of cost, schedule and quality management required to successfully deliver the project. The PM will be expected to set up and run coordination meetings with vendor PMs to manage project risks and issues, document progress and provide quality assurance across all aspects of the project.
Client and Stakeholder Management: Our client operates in a complex stakeholder environment. The QCIC PM will be expected to manage and coordinate a wide-range of requirements to align project goals with internal compliance and governance stipulations.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Proven experience in management and delivery of similar projects within a corporate security environment. This experience could have been developed either through the Integrator market or from client-side career history. This experience must include contract management on projects with a value greater than £1M.
- Capable of managing complex stakeholder environments within an operational corporate security environment. Candidates will require the skills and aptitude to make decisions happen quickly and efficiently.
- Demonstrable expertise in the deployment and management of integrated physical and technical security systems. This will include a comprehensive understanding of the IT, network and M&E environment that an enterprise level access control system needs to be successfully deployed into.
- Capable of delivering project reports and technical documentation ensuring the client and senior management are kept informed.
- Proven record of successful project management in comparable environments, capable of delivering quality products and outcomes within a complex and time poor environment.
- The successful candidate will be required to be proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Project, Word, Excel, and Power Point.
- Candidates must therefore be highly organised, tenacious, contractually minded and commercially astute.
NB: DBS clearance will be required for this post