The purpose of the Security Systems Administrator is to To coordinate a large global CCTV project with different parties from both internal and external (the client) parties.This role is based in Hong Kong.
The principal responsibilities of the role are as follows:
- System Administration, version upgrades, patching, change mgmt. & hardware configuration updates and governance
- Day to day operations - maintenance and support - including but not limited to reactive support activities, ticket triage, escalations, etc.
- Day to day operations – administration - including but not limited to; profile, photo, clearance administration, and reporting
- Day to day monitoring of activities within a specific site or region including CCTV and intrusion detection related activities
- Application related issue (impacting a single site or individual assets on a single site, with limited impact to core business activities)
- Application related issue (impacting day to day core business activities and/or multiple sites)
- Planned routine maintenance of the Genetec and other CCTV associated applications.
- Liaising with the clients internal teams regarding Firewall and Networking issues
- Updating of Project status to the Project Manager
- Attend regular off site meetings with the client
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience with Enterprise Security Systems
- Excellent Attention to detail
- Able to assess reported issues and rectify
- Excellent communication skills to peers and clients
- Advanced Knowledge of CCure 9000 and Genetec CCTV
- Knowledge of Software House products
- Able to provide Microsoft OS support
- Able to perform of Network Diagnostics
- Understanding of data protection and GDPR