We are looking for a Cape Town office based Project Administrator to assist our two global program leads with various tasks. This is a great opportunity for individuals looking to make the break into the security industry or into the project management lifescycle. The role is based at our fantastic Cape Town location and will join our newly formed team in the region consisting of various different departments which will give a fantastic view of our business as a whole.
Our ideal candidate will be diligent, show a high level of communication, be organised and ready to take on the challenge of working with colleagues that are based globally.
Candidates must have the right to work in South Africa and ideally hold a South African or UK Passport. The role is office based so no remote working is available. Please note that we are not looking for Project Managers, this is very much an administrative position.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main purpose of this role is to assist with
- ad-hoc project and team financial analysis review, updating internal reports and managing invoicing spreadsheets
- creating new projects on CMAP (project management software), draft proposal creation and following up on Purchase Orders from the client
- gathering relevant information to be included in the submission of monthly reports to the Project Lead/Directors
- Document control
- Assisting the team to develop and maintain project trackers and resourcing schedules.
- Managing logistics and planning travel itineraries for consultants travelling globally
- Liaising with our external business travel provider to book and manage travel requirements/arrangements
- Ensuring relevant information is uploaded to internal project folders on both our internal intranet sites as requested whilst managing version controls
- Liaising with project leads on both QCIC/client side with involvement in project meetings, documenting meeting notes and managing action items ensuring all are met within the given time frame
- Effectively communicating new or existing project developments to the PM and Account Director
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- Experience of working in a project led environment in a coordinating role
- Strong Microsoft Excel capabilities
- Ability to confidently communicate effectively and confidently with external stakeholders of all levels
- Organised & detailed-oriented with the ability to prioritize and manage differing needs of the business.
- Ability to work independently and as a team member, while maintaining focus and productivity.
- Strong English grammar, spelling, punctuation, composition, drafting and proofreading skills
- Must possess the ability to handle confidential assignments with tact and diplomacy
- Must possess the ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
BS7858 International screening will be carried out for the succesful candidate