We are a global specialist security design and engineering consultancy. We aim to push the boundaries of security for the benefit of our clients harnessing new technologies, automation and innovation where possible. Our global organisation has grown rapidly as we align in order to be able to offer international businesses a truly unique opportunity to align their security across the world using a standardised approach with support from a ‘follow the sun’ model.
This unique opportunity has arisen as we have recognised that in order to achieve our ambitious growth plans we need a focused marketing resource to drive forward the business and further establish QCIC as the first choice for international businesses.
We have historically untaken little active marketing previously as substantial growth has been achievable organically due to recommendations, relationships and our work of our bright focused staff. The person undertaking this role will be in the enviable position of really being able to build this side of the business and make a difference.
We have recently incorporated in SA and in addition to the marketing remit the individual will also be the administrative lead for the region. The person will represent senior management with regards to the smooth running of the newly acquired SA office and have overview in the region. This importance of this part of the role can not be underestimated, our successful expansion into this region is key to our future growth plans.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Key requirements of the role will include but are not limited to;
- Development of an annual marketing plan including budgets and responsibility for monthly marketing meetings with senior management
- Development of the QCIC website following company rebranding and ongoing management ensuring dynamic and current content
- Ensuring consistent visual branding is applied across all QCIC output including proposals, written reports, technical drawings, stationery, marketing material and QCIC offices
- Collating, and sometimes drafting, accurate and compelling text for the website, awards, magazine articles, white papers and press releases
- Copy-reading proposals, reports and marketing material as required
- Producing and maintaining the marketing diary and networking calendar
- Maintenance of all collateral including CV’s for all QCIC employee CVs, the image library and project case studies
- Managing Linked In and other social media aiming to grow our subscriber base and promote QCIC as thought leaders through this platform
- Search Engine Optimisation including developing and running pay-per-click campaigns
- Managing attendance at events, organising collateral, meetings etc as required
- Analysing all marketing activities and reporting back to Directors regarding effectiveness and returns
- Using Google analytics (or similar) to measure the effectiveness of any website campaigns and website traffic generally
- Working with HR to ensure website/social media/branding represent a good employee value proposition and assists us attract the best candidates globally.
EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE:
- Experience Google Analytics and pay per click campaigns
- Passion and creativity with a desire to drive a business area
- Experience in a SME or rapidly growing business is desirable
- Ability to work independently
- Willingness to be hands on and work closely with a variety of stakeholders with varying/limited understanding of marketing encouraging participation
- Experience of managing the design and maintenance of a website
- Excellent project management skills, including organising, prioritising and tracking all phases of a project
- Design skills using Adobe Creative Suite, InDesign and other design software to produce marketing collaterals in support of the global business
- Competency using Microsoft Office products
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Flexible, patient and proactive approach to work and an ability to work to deadlines
- Experience of working in a similar environment is desirable; Security, construction or consulting
NB: Security clearance will be required for this post.