QCIC is a fast-growing, innovative physical security design consultancy with offices in London, Dubai, New York, Boston, Hong Kong and more recently our brand-new office in Cape Town, South Africa.
We are a dynamic practice developing unique and truly disruptive automation tools for the security industry. We are working on high profile building projects and with some of the most prestigious architects and clients in the world.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Main duties will include but are not restricted to:-
- Support the Global Marketing Lead with the development of the global brand, the website and all marketing collateral
- Support the Global Business Development Lead with proposals and tenders
- Assist with the organising of events and campaigns, and facilitate their success
- Knowledge of all social networking platforms
- Assist with organisation of international travel for all offices
- General office support including scanning, copying and booking meetings
- Diary management
- Receive and direct telephone calls, take messages and forward as appropriate
- Preparing and editing documents to company standards
- Manage and maintain the administration systems and internal databases
- Maintain the office facilities including maintenance of equipment, ordering supplies and escalating any maintenance requests to the relevant service providers
- Assist with admin related onboarding tasks of new employees (arranging desk space, access to the building, stationery, etc)
- Run errands related to office purchases and collections when required
The role will involve communicating with staff throughout the business working in each of our global offices so the individual should be a strong communicator with a desire to get involved and learn about the business. QCIC is growing quickly and the individual should be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
In addition the individual should have the following:-
- A friendly and positive approach and willing to go the extra mile
- Have at least two years’ experience in a similar role
- Have a driver’s license and their own transport (the incumbent will be required to run occasional errands to purchase goods or collect items for the office)
- Good knowledge of MS packages
- Excellent communication skills with a high level of spoken and written English
- Excellent organisational skills with a good attention to detail
- Ability to maintain a strict level of confidence
- Ability to prioritise often within tight deadlines and manage multiple tasks at once
- Enthusiastic, reliable and a team player
- Have a passion for conserving the environment and an ability to think of new ways to ensure a “green” office
Any previous experience within marketing or some experience with design would be an advantage.
NB: Security clearance as a minimum will be required for this post.