Please note that we politely request no contact from agencies.
To create and implement a HR strategy that increases revenue and facilitates growth. In addition to all senior level activity; oversee all aspects of Human Resources throughout the company, ensuring systems and processes are met with compliance and professionalism that are culturally appropriate to QCIC.
The candidate’s responsibilities will include:
- HR Strategy: Partner with the business owner and the Finance Director in identifying and maximising the business growth opportunities. Create and implement a HR Strategy that facilitates the growth, and takes a shared accountability in maximising the business potential.
- Generalist Human Resources: Ensure the HR plan is implemented and deadlines are met.
- Advice as required with regards to employee relations issues, facilitation, coaching, grievances, disciplinaries, and appeals.
- Ensure HR initiatives, policies and processes are implemented in line with the company ethos and direction. Ensure they become entrenched and habitual throughout the company.
- Develop management reporting with regards to sickness, holidays, timekeeping, labour turnover, commission trends etc.
- Manage the performance review process including the salary and bonus process.
- Keep abreast of all changes to employment law, which affect the company and its employees. Ensure company policies are kept in line with these.
- Culture and Engagement: Take accountability for the culture and engagement, of the company. Keep abreast of how the culture is developing, proactively ensure this particular area is attended to, and employees are brought along the journey with QCIC.
- Reward and Recognition: Establish a reward philosophy, and create a strategy to support it. Facilitate the salary structure in the desired direction at a pace and time appropriate to the company.
- Ensure salary architecture applies internationally where applicable.
- Employee Development: To create a companywide succession planning tool, with individual development plans to enable future growth.
- Deal with ad hoc training requires accordingly and in line with business strategy.
- Recruitment: Establish a preferred supplier list with agencies who can serve the company effectively. Design recruitment campaigns around the type of role, and specific skill set/background/experience the company is looking for.
- Keep recruitment costs to a minimum, using direct methods wherever possible.
- HR Administration & Payroll: Ensure contracts, offer letters, addendum to contract letters, references, maintaining the HR Database.
- General: Contribute to the overall business direction and strategy
- Carry out additional duties when reasonably requested and where necessary within the defined levels of responsibility and accountability of the role.#
- Previous experience at this level
- Previous experience in a growing business
- Excellent commercial awareness and knowledge
- Has demonstrated progression and/or self-development in previous roles/education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to use independent judgement
- Excellent attention to detail
- Excellent prioritisation and time management skills
- Charismatic relationship builder
- Ability to manage through leadership, empower and delegate
- Engaged within the business and a flexible approach to work
- Numerical and literacy skills; understands percentages and can make practical use of relevant management information. Able to demonstrate effective written communication
- Intermediate to advanced IT skills, in Microsoft Office
NB: Security Screening will be required for this post.