Our Design & Production Department are looking for a Design Administrative Assistant to provide administrative assistance to the Group, acting at times as a junior document controller, responsible for the CAD email inbox, prioritising the needs to key stakeholders and CAD documentation whilst adhering to client and company deadlines.
The individual must be self sufficent, outgoing, diligent and be able to successfully multitask whilst taking pride in service delivery.
The role is office based at our Loop Street, Cape Town location with internal communications to the Design & Production department based both in South Africa and our London HQ.
The main requirements of the role are are as follows
- Responsible for preparing and maintaining documentation relating to systems, operations and procedures which may include CAD drawings, user manuals, reference manuals and project documentation.
- Maintain a current and accurate (version controlled) internal documentation library of drawings and other artefacts
- Maintain and update trackers
- Provide or coordinate special documentation services as required by the team
- Participate in marketing QCIC design internally and externally to showcase services on offer
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- 3 year tertiary education or equivalent
- Excellent Excel skills
- Experience with Autocad or Revit an advantage
- Experience in the security industry an advantage
- Excellent Communication Skills
- High Energy
- Team player
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are a must
BS7858 Security screening will be required for this post.