We are a dynamic practice, working on buildings and projects in London with the most prestigious architects and providing project management services to global companies. Over the last year we have grown significantly and we will continue to do so over the coming year. During this company growth we are seeking a Finance Assistant to add to our expanding central support team.
This role is a great opportunity for someone who has just started off their career in finance. Working alongside the Finance Manager you will assist with the day to day bookkeeping of the company and its subsidiaries. You will have an excellent work ethic, great attention to detail and an ability to work to deadlines.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The main purpose of this role is to
- Verifying, creating and maintaining new suppliers and customers on accounting system
- Raising purchase orders
- Processing purchase ledger
- Sending out customer statements
- Processing and reconciling of expenses, credit cards and petty cash receipts
- Assisting with global bank reconciliations
- Supporting global offices
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing daily post
- Bank runs
- Providing administrative support to the Finance team
- Other ad-hoc responsibilities
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experience:
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Good communication skills
- Administration and organisational skills
- Computer literate with good knowledge of all Microsoft Office work packages including Excel.
- Experience using Xero desirable but not essential
- Previous finance experience is essential (e.g. can be 6 month accounts exposure)
NB: Security clearance will be required for this post.